NOARDA (North Aurora River District Alliance) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization in the Village of North Aurora. We will provide village residents with a dynamic and lively public gathering space that embraces and connects the environmental features of the North Aurora riverfront.
We will achieve this goal in three ways:
- We commit to a long term investment in the development of this space through a multi-phased design and construction approach.
- We will build relationships with other governmental agencies to advance the project, including but not limited to the Village of North Aurora and Fox Valley Park District.
- We will continually program the Riverfront space with events to ensure that it is a lively, festive and vibrant community gathering space.
North Aurora is a wonderful community to live in. We still have a small-town feel though our town’s population has grown more than 49% since 2000. Now we have an opportunity to embrace the environmental features of the riverfront and create a wonderful destination space for our residents and the local community. There are many ways YOU can help the North Aurora River District Alliance and our community. We welcome your participation!
NOARDA along with the Village of North Aurora are on the precipice of exciting updates to our Riverfront Park. This is your opportunity be involved in the planning and execution of these changes along with the community programming that will follow the park renovations. We invite you to inquire about NOARDA and the possibility of joining our community driven board. Please contact Jessica Watkins at firstname.lastname@example.org
Individuals and families can join us/help our efforts…
- Offer your expertise in a relevant area to assist our projects; landscape architecture, engineering or grant writing are just a few possible opportunities.
- Tell friends and family about our plans for the riverfront.
- Sign-up to help us with future fundraising and community activities.
Businesses can help too!
- Promote our fundraising efforts at your place of business.
- Encourage employees to volunteer with NOARDA.
- Sponsor fundraising events.