Sunday, Dec 4, 4-6 pm
At North Aurora Riverfront Park
(north of State St. bridge and west of Village Hall)
A pathway of decorated evergreens will adorn North Aurora’s riverfront for the holiday season. The event will include tree-lighting, children’s activities, free hot chocolate, treats, caroling and more.
Parking is available at Village Hall, Island Park, the old Activity Center lot, and the public lot behind Harner’s.
Visit NOARDA on Facebook: facebook.com/NOARDA
NOARDA (North Aurora River District Alliance) is a non-profit organization in the Village of North Aurora. We are committed to developing the North Aurora riverfront area into a destination that residents and visitors will enjoy. NOARDA will also program the Riverfront space with events to ensure that it is a festive and vibrant community gathering space. There are many ways you can get involved; join our Facebook Group, North Aurora River District Alliance, to stay in touch with us! Attend an event, volunteer to help or offer suggestions for our organization. We welcome your participation!
The North Aurora riverfront area is the hidden gem of our village. We invite you to visit and stay awhile…
- Play at the Fox Valley Park District’s renovated Island Park playground.
- Visit Water Wonders; NOARDA’s 125 foot interactive stream fed by a rooftop rainwater collection system.
- Picnic with family and friends throughout the area.
- Walk, bike or run on picturesque pathways along the Fox River.
- Pause at one of the most scenic vistas on the Fox River at the dam overlook gazebo.
- Learn about North Aurora’s history.
…and much more to come!